How to Reach Us
"Grotta del Genovese" is in Levanzo, fairy Mediterrenean island where man and nature still live in perfect balance. His sea is rich of flora and fauna, and will enchant you thanks to his bed, where nature and ancient Roman and Punic wrecks merge to create an unique show.
- Via plane:
- You can reach the island only via sea, with hydrofoils and ferry-boats leaving from Trapani and Marsala, wich are easily reachable thanks to "Birgi" airport, linked to the major Italian cities. A bus to the port leaves from the airport. You can also arrive in Palermo's airport "Falcone e Borsellino", and reach Trapani from there via bus.
- Via hydrofoils or ferry-boats:
- You can reach Trapani's port via sea from Genova, Napoli and Livorno. There are many daily links with the island, especially in the summer, thanks to the ships of Liberty Lines .
- Via car:
- You can reach Trapani by A29 highroad.
- Via train:
- Via bus:
- You can reach Trapani from Palermo via bus thanks to Segesta.